Sunday, 22 June 2014

Production log 3

1) What progress did you make since your previous entry?
I filmed My Second interview with Jermaine this week as the weather was better.  I know only have two more interviews to film for my documentary, I also started thinking about what I was going to talk about in my introduction and outro so I will be prepared for when I film.   

2) What logistical challenges did you face and how did you overcome them?
The location I filmed my interview in was a bit busy as there were children running around and screaming which meant I had to wait to film as I didn't want to keep stopping and starting due to the lighting.  

3) What technical challenges did you face and how did you overcome them?
I didn't face any technical problems this week as my equipment worked fine and i waited till it was quiet again before filming.  I will take into consideration where I film the rest of my interviews as it don't want it to be too busy or noisy.  

4) What targets do you aim to achieve before your next entry?
By next week I hope to have edited all my footage and filmed my intro and outro so I have enough time to think about how i have edited my work and if anything needs to be re-filmed I will have time to re-film it and edit it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment