Stratford Westfield :
I will film my introduction and outro in Westfield as i will be able to go early when there aren't any people around so i don't have people in my back ground. I will get the train to Stratford Westfield as it only take 15 minutes to get there. ![]() |
| Map of Westfield |
Cottons Park:
I have chosen to film an interview in this park as it is a good location, and i will also be able to do vox pops if there are enough people. I will get the bus to this park as it is about 20 minutes away by bus.
![]() |
| Map of Cottons Park |
Meads lane park:
My third location is a park near to where I live, I choose this park as it is also a good as the park gets busy quickly so i will be able to try and interview (Vox pops) parents for their opinion as they would have children. I will walk to the park as it is 5 minutes away.
![]() |
| Map of Meads lane park |
Seven kings park:
My fourth location of filming is Seven Kings park as i will be able to ask some people my age to find out what they think so i can get a good range of people to ask about my topic. I will walk to the park as it is 10 minutes away.
![]() |
| Map of Seven Kings park |
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment