Sunday, 22 June 2014

Production log 2

1) What progress did you make since your previous entry?
This week I filmed two interviews with Nisha and Jermaine, I just need to film two more interviews which I was meant to also film this week.  As I have filmed two of my interviews and planned on when to do more filming I am going to use my time wisely and try and film as much in this week.  

2) What logistical challenges did you face and how did you overcome them?
The logistical problems I faced this week was the weather; as I wasn't sure if it was going to rain I decided to move one of the interviews to a different day as I didn't want to travel to the location and it rain and not be able to film.  

3) What technical challenges did you face and how did you overcome them?
I didn't face any technical challenges this week as the equipment I used worked fine and the sound was also good.  I filmed in a fairly quiet location so I was able to hear what my interviewer was saying.  

4) What targets do you aim to achieve before your next entry?
I hope to have filmed my other two interviews and edited the footage I have filmed already.  I hope that once I have done this I will be closer to finishing my work and I will have time to re-film or change the editing if I feel it needs to be re-filmed or changed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment