I asked Vanita Patel if i could interview her for my documentary to ask her what she thinks about me doing fashion modelling and what she thinks of the industry also i will ask her what she thinks it takes to be a model.
I sent an email to the CEO of Storm model management.
I sent an email to the Head of Elite Models in London.
I also sent an email to my agency asking for them to be in my documentary.
|
| The Tweet I sent to Anna Wintour Because Sophie Gasperment doesn't have an email address I called her and asked if I could interview her and she said that due to how busy she is at the offices that I wouldn't be able to interview her. |
![]() |
| The Tweet I sent to Emma Watson |
I asked Nisha Sreedharan if i could interview her for my documentary to find out her input in modelling and she said that she would be happy to be interviewed.
I also asked Jermaine Davies if i could interview him for my documentary to talk about his views on models and if he thinks modelling is more for girls.
The Tweet I sent to Joanna Coles the Editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitan magazine.
The Email I sent to people who work for Bernard Lewis.
The email I sent to Rachel Eggleston-Evans Editor for Vintage life.
Katie Foster doesn't have an email address so i called her and she said that due to how busy the office's can get she wont have time to do my interview.
I called the staff at Vivien of Holloway as they model the clothing they sell if i could interview them for my documentary and they said it depends on when the filming is but they should be able to do it.
The email I sent to Anders Kristiansen Chief Executive of New look.
The email I sent to Paul Marchant Chief Executive Officer of Primark.
The email I sent to Michael Sharp Chief executive of Debenhams.
The email I sent to Very.co.uk.
I called Marc Bolland and due to how busy his work is he is unable to do my interview as he doesn't have enough time.
The email I sent Andy Street Chief Executive Officer of John Lewis.
The email I sent to Michael Sharp Chief executive of Debenhams.
The email I sent to Very.co.uk.
I called Marc Bolland and due to how busy his work is he is unable to do my interview as he doesn't have enough time.
The email I sent Andy Street Chief Executive Officer of John Lewis.













No comments:
Post a Comment